Thursday, August 20, 2009

Saur, Saur, Saur!

RAMADHAN MONTH IS COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Are you all guys ready?
Me? Oh, i'm really ready! Yes, i dooooooooooo! And, and, and i want to start fasting with 'hati yg bersih' so, i wanna apologize to all of you and to all my friends. Please forgive me for all the things i have done that i realized or i don't realized. Or something in my self that make you feel upset to me or even you angry to me. No body's perfect kan, cause man is not God.

HAPPY FASTING FELLAS :D
Semoga puasa kita afdol yaaa, Amin....

ps:
i just made a new Tumblr. I'm too lazy to update the old one hihi and maybe i'll delete it soon.
visit it please, and don't forget to follow me hihi http://sisilrilia.tumblr.com/
THANK YOU :D


MARHABAN YA RAMADHAN...

2 comments:

Angga Prawadika said...

Met puasa juga ya ... ^^

Doakan juga habis puasa nanti berat badan saya agak turun, hehe ..

Sisil Rilia said...

ya didoakan haha semoga bisa turun berat nya :)